Convert Student Visa to Green Card

  •  2/22/2023 01:05 PM

Discover the various ways to convert your student visa to a green card, including family-based sponsorship and employment-based sponsorship. Learn about eligibility requirements, filing the petition, waiting for visa availability, and adjusting your status. Get expert guidance from an immigration attorney to navigate the complex process of obtaining a green card as a former student visa holder.