Spouse Green Card - Steps you need to take to bring your spouse to the United States

  •  2/20/2023 06:04 PM

A spouse green card, also known as a marriage-based green card, allows a foreign national who is married to a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident to live and work in the United States. Learn about the eligibility requirements, application process, and timeline for obtaining a spouse green card.